FILL IN THE BLANKS REFRIGEATION CONDENSERS
Fill in the blanks for condensers in refrigeration increase the understanding. Thus, more fill in the blanks on condensers be tried to further increase the knowledge.
- Condenser removes ——— and ——— heat.
- Vapors change into liquid in the condenser at the ———— temperature.
- In the condenser, vapors change into liquid at a ———temperature.
- During change of vapors into liquid in the condenser ———-remains constant.
- Air cooled condensers are used with ————— refrigeration plants.
- Water cooled condensers are used with ————–capacity refrigeration plants.
- Evaporation cooled condensers are used with —————capacity refrigeration plants.
- Hot water in the condenser is cooled by ———–for reusing in the condenser.
- Blower used for cooling in the cooling tower causes ——– draft.
- ———- pump is used to circulate water in the cooling tower.
- Receiver stores the ———pressure liquid refrigerant.
- The installation of the receiver is between the condenser and the————-cum filter.
- While refrigerant in the receiver is to be collected, its ——— valve is closed.
- A fine metallic ———– is used in the drier cum filter.
- ————- is filled in the drier cum filter for removing water from the—————.
- Drier cum filter removes —————–particles and————–.
- Drier cum filter can be refillable or —————— type.
- The location of the Drier cum filter is after the —————– in the refrigeration circuit.
- In refrigeration, receiver is used with —————capacity refrigeration unit.
- ————- cooled condensers are used in small refrigeration units.
- Evaporating condenser uses water and ——– for condensing the refrigerant.
- Outlet of the drier cum filter is connected to the ————-device.
- Cooling towers have natural, forced and ———— type drafts.
- Use of cooling tower is necessary when the space is —————.
- One can use cooling pond i when the space is —————.
- There is ——- difference in the aim of the cooling tower and the cooling —————.
- Super heat and latent heat, 2. Saturation, 3.constant, 4. Pressure, 5. Domestic units, 6.medium, 7. Large, 8. Cooling tower, 9. Forced, 10. Centrifugal, 11. High, 12. Drier, 13. Outlet, 14.sieve, 15. Silica gel, 16. Solid, moisture, 17. Replaceable, 18. Receiver, 19. Large, 20. Air, 21. Air, 22. Expansion, 23. Balanced, 24. Limited, 25. Unlimited, 26.no, pond