FILLING BLANKS- REFRIGERANTS
FILLING BLANKS – REFRIGERANTS
- The gas which is a working substance in a refrigerating system is called the ————————-.
- Refrigerant is used for producing———————in the evaporator.
- Chemical formula for R-22 is———————————.
- Gas which serves as a medium of transferring heat from one place to ——is called refrigerant.
- Ammonia boils at —— and freezes at———-at atmospheric pressure.
- Latent heat of ammonia is —————-.
- Ammonia is not corrosive to ———————-.
- The chemical formula of R-134 a is —————–.
- Normal boiling point of R-22 is—————–.
- Boiling point of R-134 a is ————-.
- Practical use of carbon dioxide in refrigeration is in the form of ——————-.
- In a Freon gas the hydrogen atoms are replaced by——————– and—————-.
- Name the compound of R-22—————————-.
- Spells the compound of R 134 a————————–.
- Usually a solution of ————— and salt is called a brine solution.
- Most common salts used for making brine solution are sodium chloride and——————.
- Brine solution is used for making ice and———————–.
- Freezing point of calcium chloride is——————–.
- Common method of locating the leakage of refrigerant is by using—————.
- Leakage should be tested when the cooling plant is at——————.
- Freon refrigerant leakage is found by using —————.
- Latent heat of water is——————–
- Ammonia is highly corrosive to————–..
- Generally —–gas is used for flushing the refrigeration system and also for testing the leakage.
- Liquid refrigerant at low pressure ————–quickly in the evaporator..
ANS: 1.Refrigerant,2. Cooling, 3. CH Cl F2, 4.Another, 5.—33.5 0 C and –78 0 C, 6.1371 k J/kg, 7. mild steel, 8. C2H2F4, 9.—410 C, 10. –27 0 C, 11.Dry ice, 12.Chlorine and Fluorine, 13. Mono-chloro-difluoro-methane, 14. Tetra fluoro ethane, 15.Water, 16. Calcium chloride, 17.Ice-cream, 18. –46 0 C, 19. Soap solution, 20. Rest, 21. Halide torch, 22. 2257 k J/kg, 23.Copper, 24. Carbon dioxide, 25. Evaporates. .